IDPA Matches Open to the Public - Fourth Sunday of each month March through November 2017.
The International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) is the governing body of a shooting sport that simulates self-defense scenarios and real life encounters.
Participants are not required to be IDPA members.
This sport is geared toward the new or average shooter. It is also fun, challenging and rewarding for the experienced shooter.
The main goal is to test the skill and ability of the individual, not equipment or gamesmanship.
Reserved ranges are listed on the Club Calendar. See requirements and equipment list below. For the most up-to-date information about matches and rules, follow the link.
Click here for pre-registration and information
Spectators must have eye and ear protection and are welcome at no charge.
You can ask to join the group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/IDPAatASC/
- A Center-fire pistol (revolver or semi-auto)
- A belt and holster to fit your gun
- 2 magazines or 2 speed loaders, with belt pouches
- 300 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear protection
To participate, you must be able to execute:
- A safe draw
- A safe one-handed reholster
- A safe reload, muzzle pointed downrange
- A safe clearing of malfunctions, muzzle pointed downrange