All general range safety rules will be followed at all times. Hearing and eye protection are required within 30 feet of an active shooting.
- No slug guns, pistols or rifles are allowed on any Shotgun Sports area.
- The only targets permitted are clays, except that paper and cardboard are allowed on the patterning board.
- When shotguns are carried uncased they must be broken open or the muzzle must be pointed up with the action open.
- Only target loads are permitted in shot sizes: 7, 7½, 8 & 9, except at the Patterning Board where hunting loads are allowed.
- Only two shells may be loaded in a shotgun at a time, except on the trap field when the limit is one.
- No hand-throwing of clays is allowed in the Sporting Clays, Skeet or Trap ranges.
- The Skeet and Trap fields are open only if at least one person has been instructed in the safe operation of the Skeet/Trap houses.