Rifle & Pistol Range Rules
- Muzzles must always be pointed in such a manner that a discharge will not impact the back berm higher than 10 feet above the ground.
- All shooters on any range must shoot from the same firing line which will be designated by orange cones.
- The only approved targets are: paper, clay pigeons, balloons and commercially manufactured reactive (non-exploding) targets. Plastic water-filled jugs may be hung from frames.
- Shooting on the move is permitted only for members, and only one shooter at a time may advance.
- Members must have and display a certification on the back of their ASC ID before any of the following:
- Shooting at distances from 201-600 yards.
- Shooting when drawing from a holster.
- Shooting a mortar, canon, or artillery piece.