All general range safety rules will be followed at all times. Hearing and eye protection are required for everyone within 30 feet of the shooter’s position.
- No slug guns, pistols or rifles are allowed on any Shotgun Sports area.
- The only targets permitted are clays, except that paper and cardboard are allowed on the patterning board.
- When shotguns are carried uncased they must be broken open or the muzzle must be pointed up with the action open.
- Only target loads are permitted in shot sizes: 7, 7½, 8 & 9, except at the Patterning Board where hunting loads are allowed.
- Only two shells may be loaded in a shotgun at a time, except on the trap field when the limit is one.
- When using the manual throwers, the puller must stand to the right of and behind the machine, shooters must stand directly to the left of the machine, and observers must remain at least 5 feet behind the shooter.