All general range safety rules will be followed at all times.
- Do not handle bows unless the range is open.
- Archers must be on the shooting line, half of their body behind the line and half in front of the line, while shooting at targets.
- Always acquire your target before drawing your bow.
- The range must be closed with an orange cone along with a shout of “clear” if other archers are present before any archers may go down range. The range is opened with the removal of the orange cone and a shout of “clear” if other archers are present.
- Archers searching for arrows must place their bows against the face of their target to indicate that someone is down range beyond the targets.
- Step to one side when retrieving arrows from targets.
- Grasp arrows by points when walking back to the shooting line.